Who runs the PTA?
We have Committee Members (who are elected to run the PTA), Class Reps and a larger group of volunteers who help whenever they can.
|CHAIR||Hannah Stephenson (staff)|
|VICE CHAIR||Sally Patrick (parent/staff)|
|SECRETARY||Amy Lyon (parent)|
|TREASURER||Helen McClane (parent)|
|COMMUNICATION OFFICER||Linzy Settle (parent/staff)|
Reps provide a great communication channel between the PTA committee, the school, and parents on the playground.
Rather than feeling that the PTA is distant and cliquey, we hope that parents will feel closer to the committee with a face-to-face approach.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF A CLASS REP
- Pass on information from the PTA to other parents in their child's class and encourage parents to support the PTA
- At least one rep per class to attend the AGM and PTA committee meetings
- Coordinate volunteers to help with fundraising activities
- Seek feedback from parents on PTA events or funding requests and pass it on to the committee
- Recruit a new class rep if/when they choose to step down (encourage reps to sign up in pairs - tasks seem less daunting with a friend by your side!)
|2EE/ND||Laura Farmer||Laura Miskin||Su Welburn||Heidi Henrickson||Tracy Lee|
|4KC||Laura Farmer||Laura Miskin||Su Welburn|
|4MR||Claire Beckett||Helen Smith||Linsey Wainman|
|6AN/JS||Dan Crook||Neil Redman|
We have 3 classes without a PTA Class Rep
RCM, RHM & 3GW
if you are interested in being the ‘go to person’ for your class, then please contact email@example.com asap.